Microservice-based application architecture, infrastructure configuration problems, and complex queries all can create potential performance issues. AppOptics helps you identify those issues and get to the root causes quickly.
- AppOptics provides real-time, out-of-the-box monitoring of key database performance metrics. Combined with support for custom metrics, you get the performance insights you truly need to monitor the health of your database.
- Active application performance monitoring (APM) allows you to record and analyze API calls in real time. You can see whether the issue is related to application code, or the database itself.
- MySQL performance monitoring allows you to measure every query and time to execute, pinpointing slow queries that are impacting transactions. This functionality is available for a range of other database engines too, including PostgreSQL, Cassandra, MariaDB, Aurora, and more.
- AppOptics makes it easy to capture outliers and anomalies through heatmaps that quickly reveal intermittent performance issues that would otherwise be difficult to find.
- Automated alerts provide early warning of performance issues. Configure your own thresholds to reduce false-positives, and to focus on the metrics that matter. You can connect AppOptics to popular messaging services, such as Slack, Flowdock, or AWS SNS, to help ensure you know as soon as a problem occurs.